Saturday, 12 April 2014

The Crystal Being Let Me Know I Was On The Wrong Path

Citrine Crystal Ball
 
So just a recap of what has happened thus far in my story.........
I went to the crystal store and bought my first two crystals not doing any prior research about which ones to get.  I ended up choosing an Amethyst and Citrine.  After putting on the Citrine I immediately switched vibrations to a far lower one where I needed ALL the power in the house.  Shortly after that I very suddenly shifted to a ultra high vibration where I had no want of power anymore at all.  And then I settled into a medium vibration where everything seemed balanced and I felt at total peace and harmony within my body. I actually stood outside my body and witnessed all this transformation taking place being quite clear in MY mind.  At the same time however I could hear all the mental chatter of a crazy person going on and couldn't make it stop.  It was such a strikingly odd happening that when it was over I had to lay down to try to figure out just what had taken place in my body and mind.  It didn't take long to connect the new citrine in my aura to my new vibration I was enjoying....But went through hell to get to.
 
After this experience I decided I would just wear the Amethyst.  I didn't know for how long I would abstain from wearing the Citrine and I didn't really care either, even though its really pretty.  I was very happy just wearing the Amethyst. It really gave me a nice calm vibe.  And started influencing my dreams.  They became more lucid.
One day, I wanted to wear the citrine for some reason, I think it was just to show off that I had more than one crystal at work.  I could not find it.  I looked up and down my house.  Later on that same day, I happened upon a you tube video about crystals.  The video was about how to clean your crystals and set intentions into them, to program them.  She also said, which struck me, that often you will loose your crystal.  This simply means that the crystal being is done with you and is being used by someone else who needs its healing energy.  She actually said crystals can dematerialize from your cupboard and materialize where they will be found by the one who needs them.
I was down with that. 
 
Another month went by, often I looked in my jewelry drawer to adorn myself and never seen my crystal again.  Then, one day, I opened up my drawer and there she was.  She struck me again and I was full of joy to have found her.  I put her on and went to work, so proud of her too.
I work as an Optician for a corporation.  I love my job and was completely satisfied.  Until I wore the Citrine in that is.
That day was extremely busy.  I worked through all my breaks and people loved me, I was rocking the joint.  (As always).  I just felt like I was not being fairly compensated monetarily anymore.  I just felt that I was worth so much more and that I was being taken for granted.  I have people coming in to see me from across the bridge for goodness sakes because they heard about my skill.  Has happened time and again. 
My self worth was accurate for once and I could see it clear as day.  I knew I would not get an adequate raise working for this corporation so it was on this day that I wrote a very simple and to the point letter of resignation.  And just as I suspected, I was pleaded with to stay but when I told them how much I wanted to stay they did not think I was worth that amount. (the corporation, not my supervisor).  I know that my decision was influenced by my new little being I strung around my neck and let hang out in my aura.  Coworkers said this is so unlike you, you were just saying the other day that you love your job and were completely satisfied and would never leave this place.  But good on you.  You are worth it.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment