This topic if very hard for an Aries woman to talk about.
To continue on with my story....
When I got home from the crystal shop I sat down at the kitchen table and unwrapped my new friends. The princess amethyst and the powerful citrine. I put the citrine on and put the amethyst away for later (not knowing then that I would actually need it to calm me). Within 5 minutes of wearing the citrine, my vibrational frequency changed to a nasty, power starved, shaking beast. I had no idea what was happening to me and I did not connect the sudden mood swing to the crystal at the time. I stood outside of my body and watched my body(and mind) grasping for the last straws of ultimate power within the dynamics of a husband and wife relationship.
Me being an Aries with Taurus tendencies and moon in Gemini makes me one hell of a bitch sometimes. (To be quite frank). I am working on controlling my temper though. I seem to have a very strong dark side, and for anyone who has read the works of Eckhart Tolle, a pain body like no other. I thank my lucky stars though that I am not plagued by this kind of condition frequently. Like other people, I have my triggers.
After this short digress into my natal chart we find ourselves back in my story of the citrine crystal. I cant explain my rationality for acting the way I did, it simply was not rational and I knew this at the time because like I said I had to step out of my body to witness this. It was too painful to actually be present in the body at that time. So I remember looking at my mind thoughts and knowing they weren't mine, that I didn't actually feel this way. Wishing I could just make it stop now not after the process had finished. Somehow I knew I was experiencing a physical transformation and my mind was fighting it. I remember at one time just plain asking for help because I couldn't take the frequency anymore. And then it suddenly stopped. I was back in my body and it felt changed. I felt clear and clean and I didn't care about power at all anymore. I felt balanced. I knew I had changed. I went and layed down to contemplate what had just taken place, after a while I remembered my precious crystal. Nah, couldn't be, could it.
I jumped out of bed and went to find out more about the crystal being I had just let into my aura....


No comments:
Post a Comment